Purpose: To recognize members or committees of affiliated associations for their contribution to the goals and programs
of their NALA affiliated association.
Eligibility for Nomination: A member of an Affiliated Association in good standing (current NALA Board and committee
members are eligible).
- Who can nominate: NALA Affiliated Association in good standing may designate one recipient each year
- Deadline to submit a nomination: May 1
- Award benefits: Recognition during Affiliated Association Annual Meeting at Conference.
- Submit your nomination for the 2022 NALA Affiliate Award here: 2022 NALA Affiliate Award Online Nomination Form
- Deadline for Awards: May 1, 2022
- Click here for a list of all Affiliated Associations Award recipients since 1995
- Click here for the list of 2021 Affiliated Associations Award recipients.